Ba-Phalaborwa Municipality hereby invites suitable professional service providers to provide services) for the below project in Ba-Phalaborwa Municipality of Mopani District in Limpopo Province.
Tender documents can be obtained from Ba-Phalaborwa Municipality (Civic Center) at the following times: 07:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 15:30 (Monday to Friday).
Here are the significant details by project:
Note The following addendum is published on the following categories: 1 Feature
2 Contact person
3 CIDB Ranking
A mandatory information session will be held on the dates and times indicated above at the Ba-Phalaborwa Municipality Activity Hall
Main office, CNR Mandela and Sealene Street.
NB: The principles of Covid 19 must be respected. i.e. wearing masks, social distancing and sanitizing (no bidder will be allowed if they are not wearing a mask).
SEE ALSO: Municipality of Ba-Phalaborwa – NOTICE
Bids should be dropped off at the bidding box at Ba-Phalaborwa Municipality offices located at CNR Mandela Drive and Sealene Street in Phalaborwa, on the closing date and time mentioned above, after that they will be opened in public. No late document, faxed or found in any other place or proposal from service providers who have not attended the mandatory information session will be taken into account.
SEE ALSO: Municipality of Ba-Phalaborwa – RE-ANNOUNCEMENT
Bidders should note the following bidding conditions:
1. Ba-Phalaborwa Municipality Supply Chain Management Policy will apply to the evaluation and award of the tender.
2. The Municipality of Ba-Phalaborwa does not bind itself to accept the lowest offer, reserves the right to accept all or part of the offer and reserves the right not to name.
3. The validity of the offer is 90 (ninety) days from the closing date.
4. Bidders must provide proof of the following to avoid disqualification: CSD report (printed between date of announcement and closing date, certified copies of all directors’ identification, statement of municipal rates and taxes for the company and directors (not the most senior. less than 6 months old) / letter from traditional authority dated less than 6 months ago / lease agreement, experience of key personnel / service team (attach certified copies of qualifications and CV; CK/company registration, valid tax receipt or tax pin; Certified BBB or valid original – EE certificate or sworn statement, proof of work experience (attach letter of appointment relevant). All relevant returnable documents are attached to the tender documents,
5. The minimum score for functionality will be as stated above and bidders who score lower will not be evaluated further on price and the BBBEE preference point scoring system.
DR KKL PILUSA
ACTING MUNICIPAL DIRECTOR
Opinion No. 24/22